SPRING BREAK ENRICHMENT CAMPS! HURRY – SPACE IS LIMITED!
Spring Break 2016 is almost here! So much fun, so little time, but we’re doing it anyway. The City of Temecula Community Services Department has limited space available in the following Spring Break Enrichment Camps for kids and teens. These exciting, fun-filled camps are a great way for kids to enjoy their spring vacation. Check out the listing below and register today!
- Bigfoot’s All-Day Art Camp Ages: 6-16 Yrs Mar 21-Mar 25 & Mar 28-Apr 1
- Bigfoot’s Video Game Creator Camp Ages: 11-17 Yrs Mar 21-Mar 25 & Mar 28-Apr 1
- Complete Tennis Camp Ages: 7-15 Yrs Mar 21-Mar 25
- Culinary Cooking Camp Ages: 7-13 Yrs Mar 21-Mar 24
- Frozen-Inspired Dance Camp Ages: 4-10 Yrs Mar 28-Apr 1
- Girls Retreat “Spa” Camp Ages: 5-11 Yrs Mar 21- Mar 22
- Junior Master Chefs Camp Ages: 9-15 Yrs Mar 28-Mar 31
- Multisport Camp Ages: 5-14 Yrs Mar 21-Mar 25 & Mar 28-Apr 1
- Sweet Treats Baking Camp Ages: 7-13 Yrs Mar 21-Mar 24
- Wonders! Super Camps Ages: 4-13 Yrs Mar 21-Mar 24 & Mar 28-Mar 31
- Yes, You Can Draw & Paint Ages: 6 Yrs+ Mar 21-Mar 23
For detailed camp information, available dates and to register online, please visit TCSD.cityoftemecula.org or contact the Community Services Department at (951) 240-4266.